Maintenance Service Plan
Let us help you avoid costly headaches from your Heating & Air System
We know that you want to stay cool and comfortable in your home no matter the season. That's why we have provided these plans for you to bring you peace of mind. Call now to discuss your maintenance service needs with one of our professional staff and avoid costly headaches from your Heating & Air System with a Maintenance Service Plan.
The Purpose of these plans is to provide your family with enhanced equipment safety and efficiency as well as to extend the life of your equipment.
Here are some of our procedures:
- Test, secure and tighten all electrical connections.
- Test, secure and tighten all terminals.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Check compressor operation.
- Check reversing valve operation.
- Inspect heat exchanger(s), burners, and pilot assemblies.
- Check Schrader valves.
- Put on new schrader caps as needed.
- Wash Condenser Coil. Wash evaporator coil.
- Replace or wash standard air filters.
- Zip Wax condenser cabinet.
- Free electronic leak test if refrigerant is needed.
- Level air handler for proper draining if necessary.
- Check air handler for unplugged holes.
- Test, measure, record operating temperatures.
- Test run condensate pump.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Inspect blower assembly.
- Test all safety controls/devices.
- Blow out drain lines as needed.
- Put drain treatments tabs in evaporator pan.